Round of Veal in Sauce
How to make a round of beef in sauce in a very easy way, accompanied by a vegetable-based sauce with plums and pine nuts. Be sure to prepare this recipe to enjoy its exquisite flavor!
1 hour 30 minutes
Meat, Main course
- I bought 1 round of veal already stuffed to taste.
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 1 ripe tomato
- a handful of pine nuts
- a handful of pitted plums
- a splash of white wine or stale wine
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 chopped garlic, parsley and almonds
- some mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- water or meat broth for the sauce
ELABORATION STEP BY STEP Round of Beef
- The first step will be to place a casserole on the fire, heat the oil and seal the round of veal, turning it so that it is golden.
- Once golden, we take it out and reserve it on a plate.
- Wash and cut the vegetables, now we are frying them little by little and season with salt and pepper.
- In the mortar we are preparing a chopped garlic, parsley and almond while the vegetables are being prepared.
- Once the vegetables are softer, add the peeled and chopped tomato. and we continue to cook for a while.
- Now we add the round and a little wine to the casserole, we continue cooking and turning so that it cooks on all sides.
- If it is dry, add some water or meat broth and continue cooking. We add the mince.
- We are going to crush the sauce with the vegetables, we take out the round one and we crush the sauce.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, the plums and the pine nuts, reintroduce the round one and if necessary add water and continue cooking everything together.
- Once cooked over low heat and turning it over, we take out the round one and let it cool on a plate.
- The round is best cut when cold. We cut it into slices.
- Once cut, we will serve it on a hot plate with the sauce.
Also try the minced meat round
and the stuffed chicken Round