Pork feet recipes in sauce
Pig feet a very tasty traditional recipe that is not difficult at all and gives us a lot of collagen which is essential for our joints. First we will wash the trotters and cook them using the pressure cooker to shorten times.
- 1 casserole, better a pressure cooker using the second we will shorten cooking time
- 1 pork foot per person, cut in half
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 chopped almonds and pine nuts
- herbs or a bunch of herbs
- 100 ml rancid wine or white wine
- oil, salt and pepper
- We wash the feet well and if they have hair, we burn them before cooking.
- We put the feet in a saucepan with a bay leaf and salt and cover them with water to cook them until they are tender (they take a long time) we can use an express pot to shorten the times in that case from when the steam begins to come out it is half an hour about.
Preparation of the sauce
- Finely chop the garlic and onion. Grate and crush the ripe tomato. Crush the minced meat in a mortar.
- In a saucepan with a little olive oil, fry the onion and garlic.
3. Add the crushed tomato and continue with the sauce, while the feet are cooking in another pan.
4. Season the sofrito.
Add the wine and let the alcohol reduce.
When the feet are tender, remove them from the pan and add them to the sauce pan.
5. Once the wine has been reduced, add a little broth from the cooking of the feet, add the minced meat and the bunch of herbs.
Let everything cook together over a low heat for about 10 minutes, adjust the salt, and if necessary, add a little water from cooking the feet.
If we want the sauce with a finer texture, we can pass it through the blender, although it is not necessary.
6. After this time our dish will be ready, serve it very hot, it is a dish that gains in flavor with resting time so it is preferable to prepare it in advance and even from one day to the next.
We must not leave aside these traditional recipes with all the natural collagen that they provide us, essential for our joints and soft tissues, I also recommend the Beef tripe recipe that you will surely repeat more than once, also very rich in collagen.